Place your order via email to 24 hours a day or by phone at (916) 665 -1191 during business hours which are Wednesday – Saturday 8 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 8 AM to 5 PM during summer season.
Availability of the requested produce ordered will be confirmed within 48 hours along with the total cost of the order.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive confirmation of your order once payment has been received. You will then be put on a list for your order to be filled based on product availability. We will let you know 1 to 3 days prior to your pickup date. Let us know if you are traveling from far away and need more of an advance notice.
To insure produce is fresh we pick the produce on Wednesdays through Sunday during the summer growing season which is July thru mid October. Because we are picking the produce fresh and filling orders from a variety of customers, sometimes quantities of produce will be limited or not available because of demand. However, once more produce is ready to pick we will continue down the list filling orders.
Once you have been informed of the availability and cost of your order, you will have the option to pay by phone with an acceptable credit card or pay online using the “Pay Online” link on our Home Page.
Paying by phone can only be accepted during business hours as noted above.
Online Payment Instructions:
1. Click on the “Pay Online” button in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page.
2. A screen will appear that reads, “price per item.” Use this field and type in the Total Cost of your order in dollars and cents. Example: $11.50. The Total Cost of your order will be provided to you via email or via a telephone call depending on the manner, which you were informed of the availability of the items ordered.
3. After entering the “Total Cost” of your order, click on the “Checkout” button.
4. A screen will appear that requires all your contact information. Please fill in the requested contact information.
5. After completing the contact information click on the “Pay with PayPal” button. Please Note that PayPal is the default payment method, which is the reason why the button references PayPal. However, if you do not have a PayPal account you can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover card, American Express or your Debit card. See # 6.
6. After clicking on the “Pay with PayPal” button you can log into your PayPal account or if you do not have a PayPal account scroll down to the bottom of the PayPal account log on page and click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card button”.
7. A screen will appear that will indicate “PayPal Guest Checkout.”
8. Complete the required information associated with the card you will be using to complete the purchase.
Click Pay Now